Re: [Condor-users] Windows 2003 Server R2

I run Condor 6.8.5 on Windows Server 2003 R2.

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Osborne
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:53 AM
To: <Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Windows 2003 Server R2

Hi All

According to the manual,
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/1_5Availability.html, Condor
is
available for Intel x86 Architecture on Windows 2003 Server (Win NT 5.0)
(clipped) Operating System.
 Can anybody confirm or deny that version 6.8.n will also run on Windows
2003 Server R2 before I buy
a bunch of licenses and start to bring our submit services in-house
rather than let 30+ Windows
users submit their jobs to our Windows based Condor pool from their
Windows workstations...

Thanks in advance

James

-----

Dr James Osborne BSc PhD
Application Support Engineer, Advanced Research Computing Division
The Tower, Redwood Building, King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff CF10 3NB,
Wales UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657 : Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx : Web:
www.arcca.cardiff.ac.uk