From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Osborne
Sent: Thursday, 6 December 2007 11:53 PM
To: <Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Windows 2003 Server R2

Hi All

According to the manual,
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/1_5Availability.html, Condor
is available for Intel x86 Architecture on Windows 2003 Server (Win NT
5.0) (clipped) Operating System.
 Can anybody confirm or deny that version 6.8.n will also run on Windows
2003 Server R2 before I buy a bunch of licenses and start to bring our
submit services in-house rather than let 30+ Windows users submit their
jobs to our Windows based Condor pool from their Windows workstations...

Thanks in advance

James

-----

Dr James Osborne BSc PhD
Application Support Engineer, Advanced Research Computing Division The
Tower, Redwood Building, King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff CF10 3NB, Wales
UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657 : Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx : Web:
www.arcca.cardiff.ac.uk _______________________________________________
Condor-users mailing list
To unsubscribe, send a message to condor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.