Re: [Condor-users] file transfer

> I was wondering if you can transfer an entire folder/directory with condor file transfer mechanism?

no, this is not possible. You can only transfer files (I believe that you
cannot use wildcards neither)...

A possible workaround: make a tar.gz archive, transfer it to the compute
node, and as part of a wrapper script for the main executable, unarchive the
file: you will then retain your directories structure....

quick question to the developers: is there any technical reason for not
allowing directory transfer? Is it planned for a future version of Condor?

Best wishes,

Pascal