Re: [Condor-users] Is there a document for scheduler tuning?

There is some advice for tuning 6.8 for scalability. We consider the 6.9 series to be scalable to 10s and possibly 100s of thousands of jobs without any special configuration, other than setting MAX_JOBS_RUNNING.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2007/large_condor_pools.html

--Dan

Atle Rudshaug wrote:

Hi!

I am looking for information about fine tuneing the Condor scheduler,
but I can't seem to find any good documentation on e.g. setting
JOB_START_DELAY and disabling Preemtion/suspension and so forth and
other methods to tune it. Is there any?

- Atle