[Condor-users] Policy configuration problems.

Hello,
I have a small problem when implementing the execution policy for my
condor cluster. My workload consists of two types of jobs, A and B, that
are run as the same user and that change Cmd and Args attributes between
runs. I want to implement a policy where A jobs have priority over B
jobs but I can't think of a way of differentiating them. Is there any
way of specifying the class information (A or B) in the job description
file in such a way that it can be used in scheduling decisions?

Thank you,
/ Johan Bengtsson