[Condor-users] condor turned off by default?

Hi,

Is there a way to have condor start up with particular daemons turned off by default? I want the condor_master running (i.e. I want /etc/init.d/condor start to run), but I want startd to not turn on until someone manually types "condor_on".

I have a special node that may be rebooted (by a sysadmin, user, power failure, etc.), and I want to do this to prevent the machine from running queued condor jobs that access locally attached hardware resources before a person can verify the situation and manually turn on startd with "condor_on".

Thanks,

Armen

--
Armen Babikyan