From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Paulson
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:32 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor & MPICH2

On 2/14/07, Natarajan, Senthil <senthil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am using MPICH2, to run MPI jobs. It is working fine, as myself as user.

If I submit the job through condor (parallel universe), it is not running and complaining about "unable to find mpd.conf file".

Could you please let me know, how to fix this.

Thanks,

Senthil

You need an MPICH2 launcher script for the parallel universe. There is not one included with Condor. It should be easy to modify the lamscript or mp1script that are included in Condor to work with MPICH2.

If anyone has a working MPICH2 script they would be willing to share, we would love to include it with the next Condor release.

-Erik