Re: [Condor-users] quoted strings in quill schema

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 02:40:57PM -0600, Erik Paulson wrote:
> We're hacking on some enhancments to Quill, and we're looking for some
> input.

> So, the question is should we store literals quoted or unquoted?

I think it makes sense to remove the explicit quote characters from the
individual entries since the database already knows what a string is.
However, this is not a very strong opinion and I do not have any existing
code that would break if you change this.

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson