Re: [Condor-users] Memory usage limitation

I have also found it useful to put a kernel level cap on memory, e.g.,
on Linux compute nodes limit all Condor spawned processes, including jobs
started by startd, individually to 1.3GByte of memory by adding to
/etc/init.d/condor: ulimit -v 1300000.

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson