[Condor-users] How to install Condor in an Oscar Cluster?

Hi all,

We have a cluster (using Oscar) of 5 machines in our lab, 1 is the master
node and the rest are slaves. The 4 slaves are connected to the master via
a switch in a star topology. All the slaves have their own local memory
but the hard disk (the /home partition of all the machines) is located
only on the master and is shared to all the machines in the cluster. (By
the way, Oscar uses PBS)

How can I possibly install and configure Condor in this kind of setup?

(I tried to install Condor on all machines before, but I faced the problem
on local directory, because the local directories of all machines are
found only on the master and I get confused on which Condor installation I
have to use because all the installations appear on all machines!)

Looking forward for your response,

Cheers,
Leo