-----Original Message-----

From:  "Jonathan D. Proulx" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [Condor-users] setting STATD_ATTRS
Date:  Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 pm
Size:  886 bytes
To:  condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

 If I'm reading the doc correrctly (big if), I should be able to set a
variabel in a machine's class add by stuffing the following in it's
condor_config.local:

IsDesktop = True
STATD_ATTRS = IsDesktop

I did this and ran condor_reconfig and also condor_off && confor_on,
inspecting the class add with condor_status -l <hostname> does not
show this variable, even after many hours (though I don't think that
shoudl matter?)

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Jon