[Condor-users] Unix jobs on Windows PCs

Hi all,

First, my apologies if this is too broad for this list.

We’re looking into setting up a Condor flock using the machines in our public labs.  These machines run Windows.  We’d like to run Unix jobs on these boxes.  We’re looking into things like running virtual Linux machines on these Windows boxes and other options.

Is anyone out there doing something like this?  If so, could you tell us what kind of configuration you have?  Are you doing virtual machines, Cygwin, or other options?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Michael Smith

Manager, Application Development