[Condor-users] SuSEFirewall2

I have found that while it is easy enough to make a hole with the Suse
Yast2 GUI in the firewall for ports 9600-9700 for udp and tcp that allows
condor to work within one pool there is something else stopping flocking.
It works fine with the firewall off but various edits to the file
/etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2, that cannot be effected within the GUI AFAIK
have not worked. If anyone could post me a SuSEfirewall2 file that works
for flocking between pools I would be extremely grateful. I have tried
inserting separately made iptables rules based on successes on non Suse
machines but also not got these right it appears.