Re: [Condor-users] SuSEFirewall2

Have you remembered to open the firewalls between all submit nodes and all execute
nodes across the 2 pools? It isn't sufficient just to open the firewall between
the 2 central nodes.

Other potential problems:

* FLOCK_TO and FLOCK_FROM both setup on both machines if bidirectional
  flocking required.
* HOST* (READ/WRITE/etc) might be blocking the hosts

Finally (it might be this actually having read your post again)
* As well as high ports being open (and appropriate classAd set for this),
  you also need the 9614 and 9618 fixed ports opening, again probably for
  tcp AND udp on both machines.

I hope something above gives you a hint.

Cheers

JK