[Condor-users] Configuration a condor pool with two machines

Hi all,
    I am a newbie. I am trying to configure a condor pool with two machines (M1, M2). The two machines are running the same Linux OS, and both machine can run as a master. Currently when I use the following example from condor community, the example can only run in the sumbitter machine (M1).

  Example submit profile:
  # Submit description file for hello program