Re: [Condor-users] DAGMAN_SUBMIT_DEPTH_FIRST setting flips the submission order.

Hi Kent,

Basically, the reason it works the way it does is that it was *much*
easier to implement that way.  I'll have to think about this a bit
more, I guess...

Thanks for looking into this. I think the only thing that should be changed is how the first bunch of parent tasks are handled (all jobs than don't have parents only children), the rest of the jobs can get into the start of the submission list. But I understand that the way it works now was the
easiest implementation.

Cheers.
Szabolcs