[Condor-users] condor x86 solaris binaries

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have the condor x86 binaries available for download? I am looking for either x86 solaris 8 or 9 binaries. I know the Condor project does not post x86 solaris binaries for download, but I saw the following post in the email archive

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-September/msg00154.shtml

and the following link from UTexas

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/hyukcho/condorAtUTCS.html#Availability%20in%20UTCS

The UTexas link states that Condor is running on linux, sparc solaris, and x86 solaris.

If anyone has any thoughts about running condor on x86 solaris, please share them!

Thanks,
Jim

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG