Re: [Condor-users] MCNP (or similar) on Condor anyone ?

Thanks for all of the replies on this. I think this may be what
I'm after. We are actually using MCNPX which is pre-installed
on Linux clusters (although I may have a look at a Win installation
sometime). I haven't had a chance to plough through the documentation
on the code so I'm wondering how I create the input files for
the Condor version - do I just get each one to do a proportion
of the total number of histories. Do you have any pointers on how to
combine the outputs or even a script ? I can send you some typical
input and output files if that would be useful.

many thanks,

-ian.