Re: [Condor-users] Trouble communicating through GCB servers

Hi,

Last time I checked this was all very well documented in the GCB section
on the Condor website. I've been trying to set up GCB, but it won't run on
realtek network cards. And since the budget didn't allow to replace them
all with Intel / 3COM, I've abondonned GCB....

I haven't heared anything from condor about this failure either, though I
did submit it into the mail list. This was x86 64 version 6.9.0 of condor.
Running on Intel P4 6xx under Gentoo Linux.

So unfortunatly I can't help you out, since I haven't set it up myself,
but by reading the "how works GCB" you should get all the anwsers to your
questions :)

Kind Regards,

Cor