Re: [Condor-users] condor-g configuration

On Jan 19, 2007, at 1:23 AM, Jeremy Villalobos wrote:

Hello:
  I am trying to configure Condor-G on a cluster.

I followed the following instruction but have two questiong:

from
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.4/5_3Condor_G.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Configure for Condor-G. If you installed Condor using the submit-only
option, you will need to add the following entries to your
configuration file: GRIDMANAGER             =
$(SBIN)/condor_gridmanager
GAHP                    = $(SBIN)/gahp_server
MAX_GRIDMANAGER_LOG     = 64000
GRIDMANAGER_DEBUG       = D_COMMAND
GRIDMANAGER_LOG         = $(LOG)/GridLogs/GridmanagerLog.$(USERNAME)
GLIDEIN_SERVER_NAME     = gridftp.cs.wisc.edu
GLIDEIN_SERVER_DIR      = /p/condor/public/binaries/glidein

This variable are supposed to go in condor_config.local right ?
What values should I put for D_COMMAND ?

You're looking at an old version of the manual (about 4 years old). Try this instead: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8.

All current versions of Condor have all the relevant Condor-G settings in the default configuration file. You don't have to add anything.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |