Re: [Condor-users] Trouble communicating through GCB servers

That's good! Please note that Miron and Condor team are very watchful to
the quality and do tons of testing before relealing. This
private-private communication is very basic case that we tested a lot
before sending to users :)

> Only thing I've noticed is that the condor (both manager and
> client) take on the IP address of the GCB server they
> communicate through. But that could be because of me not
> understanding it all to well.

This is very normal behaviour. Condor team may have changed GCB a little
bit to avoid this...