[Condor-users] Query about condor

Hi,
I have setup and configured a condor master server. with 2 client nodes.
when a job is submitted from the master it gives the job to any of the
nodes which is free.

But i feel that it should give the job to both of the nodes to execute
it. instead of giving it to just 1 node.

can any1 suggest me, how to achieve this????  (1 job submited should be
executed by all nodes in the cluster)

Ryan..........

*************************CAUTION-Disclaimer*********************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain
  privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to
  another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not
  the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or
  the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us.

  immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee
  that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due
  care has been taken by Crest to minimise the risk.You should carry out
  your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Messages
  sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Crest e-mail
  system.
***CrestAnimationStudios*****EndofDisclaimer*****CrestAnimationStudios****