Re: [Condor-users] Query about condor

[sorry: in trying to answer your question, I have asked many more!]

How do you mean 1 job should be executed by all nodes?

How many jobs are there in the submit file (count up the Ns on your
"queue N" statements) ?
Condor will send the jobs to wherever would be appropriate.

Why would you want them within the same cluster rather than elsewhere?

[BTW condor master = a daemon on all nodes in condor pool, it is better
to refer to node with negotiator/collector on as the "central node"]

JK