[Condor-users] Customization of Match-making

Hi,

I am trying to develop a parallel application on the Condor system
which may need some customization of Condor's scheduling algorithm. Is
there any way that can allow me to use user defined functions for the
Condor match-making? Say, I want to add my own functions to describe
the resources of each machine, and have the match-making using my own
functions to do the resource matching. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Best,
Heshan