Re: [Condor-users] worldwide projects using Condor

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your response and links.

Am I understanding right, that you have distributed infrastructure of clusters and Condor is used like a batch system for each cluster in this infrastructure?

So, if I am right, there is no distributed infrastructure of dedicated resources.

Condor's manual says us that "Condor effectively utilizes the computing power of workstations that communicate over a network. It can manage a dedicated cluster of workstations." But there is no words about is this cluster distributed or it is only over local subnet.

Could you, please, elaborate on this aspect of your work?

Thanks,

Pavel

--

Pavel Berezovskiy

Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (KIAM RAS)

Moscow, Russia

phone: +7 (495) 250-7901

bps@xxxxxxxxxx

--