Re: [Condor-users] Request: Let me combine STDERR and STDOUT into onefile

2 things I would try, but I guess you'd already tried/dismissed these:

* If vanilla AND you are running on Linux, make the script
  write all stderr and stdout to, say, stdout.
  For instance for bourne shell:
  program 2>&1
* set output and error to the same filename (I can envisage
  several ways this would fail)

If you are on standard universe or Windows, then sorry the above
isn't much use.

JK