Re: [Condor-users] Request: Let me combine STDERR and STDOUT intoonefile

> * If vanilla AND you are running on Linux, make the script
>   write all stderr and stdout to, say, stdout.
>   For instance for bourne shell:
>   program 2>&1

This is Windows vanilla stuff unfortunately. I did try and bunch of
redirect options but nothing got it all to stdout.

> * set output and error to the same filename (I can envisage
>   several ways this would fail)

This is not something you can do with Condor. One overwrite the other if
you set them both to the same file name. See:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/condor_submit.html#55228

> If you are on standard universe or Windows, then sorry the above
> isn't much use.

That's okay.

- Ian