From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Watford, Christopher A (GE Infra, Energy)
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:49 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Windows 6.8.5 release is missing /etc/examples folder

The 6.8.5 release appears to be missing the /etc/examples folder in both the MSI and ZIP file. Not sure if this is by design or unintentional.

Is there an official 6.8.5 Windows specific /etc/examples folder I should grab or would an older release have an examples folder that would work as well? I'm particularly interested in the MPICH startup scripts.

Thanks

--
Christopher Watford
GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy