From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richardson, Joshua
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 08:04
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Output

I wrote a simple submit to condor that does the SET command on the computer it is run on. I am changing it and allowing it to only run on certain computers at a time. Why does it only return half of the SET I would receive if I ran SET through the command prompt?

I have attached the output and the job that is performed. Below is the result of a SET done at the desired computer….

C:\Documents and Settings\jrichardson>set

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users

APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\jrichardson\Application Data

CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files

COMPUTERNAME=CONDOR01

ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO

HOMEDRIVE=C:

HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\jrichardson

HOMESHARE=\\virginia\homedirectories

LOGONSERVER=\\JAYNA

MDCE_CONFIG_FILE=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\MDCE\Checkpoint\wrapper-phoenix-environment.con

fig

NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4

OS=Windows_NT

Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem;c:\condor\bin;C:\MA

TLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a\bin;C:\MATLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a\bin\win32;C:\MATLAB_DIS

TRIBUTED\R2007a\toolbox\distcomp\bin;

PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH

PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86

PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel

PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15

PROCESSOR_REVISION=0604

ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files

PROMPT=$P$G

SESSIONNAME=Console

SonicCentral=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\

SystemDrive=C:

SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS

TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\JRICHA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp

TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\JRICHA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp

USERDNSDOMAIN=INTEGRITY-APPS.COM

USERDOMAIN=INTEGRITY-APPS

USERNAME=jrichardson

USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\jrichardson

windir=C:\WINDOWS

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632