Re: [Condor-users] Job's classad shows remote execution directory

> Not really. You can set it via CHIRP, but not everything in Condor
will
> see
> it, because the execute machine already has the job ad.
>
> What are you trying to do?

I'll take a guess: quickly answer the question, "Where exactly is my
running job running?" Having the remote execution directory in the job
ad is something I've dreamed of for a while now. It's often the case
were I want to go inspect a Windows job. I know what machine it's on,
but if it's a 4-way machine I have to do a little more digging to figure
out what the execute directory is for the job. If it was in the job ad
it's a single condor_q call to get the information I need.

- Ian