[Condor-users] Resubmit to Different Machine

Title: Resubmit to Different Machine

All,

I know this has been asked before, I tried searching the group but apparently my search skills are subpar.

I have a couple machines in my pool (approx 50) that sporadically have errors.  Is it possible to tell Condor that after a job fails, it should resubmit the job on a different machine? Any help/suggestions would be great, thanks!

John Scillieri