Re: [Condor-users] Resubmit to Different Machine

On Jun 1, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Scillieri, John wrote:

I have a couple machines in my pool (approx 50) that sporadically have errors.  Is it possible to tell Condor that after a job fails, it should resubmit the job on a different machine? Any help/suggestions would be great, thanks!

The option you want is on_exit_remove. Look in the condor_submit man page in the Condor manual.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |