Re: [Condor-users] Dealing with a flaky domain controllerand startd's that cannot authenticate on s

> Have you try this command condor_store_cred.exe, I think it could
> resolve this error  Could not locate valid credential for user
> 'swbatch2@ALTERA'

Hey Sophie,

Yup, the credentials are cached on the machine. Condor can actually
start jobs as this domain account from time to time. It's just when 300
jobs fire up simultaneously our domain controller at this one site likes
to start locking out the domain accounts. You know, to keep my life
interesting, right?

I've been toying with reducing the start up rate at the schedd but that
might just exacerbate the claimed+idle situation.

- Ian