[Condor-users] Adding private network nodes to condor

Hi,

I am trying to add a cluster of machines (with the head node has public IP address and accessible to public, other nodes are private and can’t be accessible to public) to the existing Condor pool.

I installed condor on head node and private nodes, and I added this in head node condor_config file

BIND_ALL_INTERFACES = TRUE

But still I couldn’t see those private nodes on Condor pool.

How to make those private nodes also part of Condor pool is there any better solution to make use of ideal cycles of those private nodes.

Thanks,

Senthil