[Condor-users] Troubleshooting

We seem to get quite a lot of queries along the lines of
"why doesn't my condor pool work"

A few postings usually result in asking users to check
their CONDOR_HOST setting, their various HOST_ALLOW settings,
whether the daemons are running, what their firewalls say, etc

I thought it'd be useful to collate any quick checks that people use
to see if things are behaving as they expect.

For example, I have used the following in the past:
  # Compare
  ps -e | grep condor[_]
  # With
  condor_config_val DAEMON_LIST

If you can let me know any ideas you have, I'll see
what I can come up with.

John Kewley
j.kewley@xxxxxxxx