Re: [Condor-users] CondorView

I have some news : here are the errors I found in the java console of my browser (opera) and quite the same with firefox

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: condor.condorview.TimeGraph
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.findClass(AppletClassLoader.java:369)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:433)
	at com.opera.AppletPanel.runLoaderThread(AppletPanel.java:358)
	at com.opera.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:332)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by:java.io.IOException: HTTP Connection failed.
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.readClassFile(AppletClassLoader.java:378)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.access$100(AppletClassLoader.java:34)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader$4.run(AppletClassLoader.java:360)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.findClass(AppletClassLoader.java:358)
	... 6 more

Well, I'm totally ignorant how java stuff works, but I suppose it
doesn't find the correct files... (like TimeGraph ?...) I searched a
bit and I found such files in the old 1.8 viewclient, but in
view-client 2.0, they are not there, only a condorview.jar.

What am I missing ?

++
Nicolas