[Condor-users] Running "light" jobs on machines with users

Hi,

We have a small condor pool, but during office hours, most executing
computers are busy with users working on them. Therefore, I can not
execute heavy jobs on these machines. However, since I also have
several "light" jobs that require little CPU, I would like to setup a
configuration that allows the execution of only "light" machines,
regardless of user activity.

Any Ideas how to do this?

How do I setup different starting rules for different virtual machines?

Thanks,

Shay

--
Shay Ohayon,
Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)