From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob McCauley
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 3:29 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] (no subject)

If it's just a vanilla job, the run times should be approximately
identical with running it outside condor except for scheduling latency
(it can take a few minutes to start) and data transfer time (depends
on your network).

Does condor_status claim the job is in the running state (R), or did
it start then go back to idle?  Looking at the logs on the master and
execute node will probably give strong hints as to what's wrong.

Rob