From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kewley, J (John)
Sent: 15 June 2007 16:57
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] [?????]

Dear Condor team,

Attached below is a snapshot of part of our pool from condor_status.
Notice the [?????] that appear several times.

Can I request that the [?????] have at least 1 space character before
them so that the number of columns is more easily manipulated by tools
that rely on fields. Right justified might look even better, but one
space would be a minumum.

Notes:
a) I am not querying why I get the [?????], that is a different issue
b) I know I can use options to condor_status to lay things out exactly
   how I want them, or even use xml and do my own transformations, but
   the output is already there in a pretty good state already.
c) Because of this "feature", my status page on
   http://tardis.dl.ac.uk/Condor/cgi-bin/CondorStatus.cgi
   (available to others if you want it and the others accessible from
those
   pages) has to have a "fix" for this special case.

Cheers

John Kewley
j.kewley@xxxxxxxx

PS I may have made this request before, a year or so ago.

------------------------ %< -------------- %< ------------------------

Name          OpSys       Arch   State      Activity   LoadAv Mem
ActvtyTime

animal.dl.ac. LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000
condor.dl.ac. LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.420   124
0+00:00:05
ehtpx-pc7.dl. LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000
ngsinfo-dev.g LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.010
rjavig6.dl.ac WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.030
1006[?????]