Re: [Condor-users] [?????]

b) wasn't me proposing an option. It was a note to stop people suggesting I use
   -format options.

What I want is something that looks the same as condor_status as normal.
The best way to do that is to use the condor-status output, then if someone
compares the current condor_status with my web page, they will look the same.

My perl routines work with "ps", and other tabular outputs, they shouldn't have to
have a patch in for [?????] which they do at present just so I can parse
condor_status output.

Cheers

JK