[Condor-users] condor_view : backfill makes my graph crazy...

Hi,

New problem since I installed condor-view 2.0 : When I check my view webpage, the scale is totally crazy (look at the attach), and the reason is I sometimes in the *.data file have VERY HIGH values for the Backfill (see 2nd attached file) :
- Where do these crazy value come from ?
- how can I tell to the server to never show these backfill data in the graph ? (since, when I choose not to display them, in the java-applet options, the graph has correct scale).

Thanks in advance
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique

Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70