[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor on Intel Macs (OS X 10.4 Tiger)
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:12:03 +0100
- From: Ian Cottam <ian.cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor on Intel Macs (OS X 10.4 Tiger)
We are buying more and more quad and octo Apple Mac Pros.
These are great in our Condor pool when they are running Win XP 64.
However, not surprisingly, more and more of our users want to keep them
booted in OS X.
I've been a bit put off by messages/emails that say things like:
- the PowerPC version of Condor _should_ run; and
- Apple changed a system call in OS X 10.4 (stopping, e.g., personal Condor)
Anyone successfully using it on Intel Macs? Any recommendations?
Information Systems Manager
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre
The John Garside Building (Room G.002)
The University of Manchester
t: 0161 306 5198
m: 07856 849831