[Condor-users] Java Universe and logging query

Hi,

I have some queries, if anybody faced these issues / know answers for this, please do respond.

1) Does Condor support job submissions to multiple versions of JVM in the Java Universe? Certain jobs might need one version of Java and some might need another version of Java. If this is not support, any workaround available? Also any plans to support it in the future releases?

2) Is there any different format for logging in condor other than text and xml? Further, I am also interested in knowing the different events that are logged. Is this configurable in any file?

3) We are trying to do a callback from condor for status monitoring. Apart from e-mail, is there any other option like database, where the status can be checked for any jobs?

Thanks,
-Esh.