From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richardson, Joshua
Sent: 20 June 2007 19:38
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] (no subject)

I was wondering if anyone has used Condor as a third party scheduler with another program that has a distributed computing toolbox like MatLab. I am trying to use the Matlab distributed computing toolbox and Condor together in my cluster. If you have any knowledge of how to do this or any ideas they would be welcome. Thanks

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632