[Condor-users] Failed to fetch ads from ............

Hi,

I was doing a load test on condor by submitting 50,000 jobs. I am using webservices to submit the job in a loop. After sometimes if I issue the command condor_q, it says "Failed to fetch ads from <172.198.xxx.xxx >". I tried to restart the condor system but even after repeated restarts, I am getting the same error. Any pointers to diagnose this problem could be off great help to me. Further, Is there any log file which I can look into to identify the problem?

Thanks,
Esh