[Condor-users] Solving QAPs and TSPs with Condor and Python - Check it out...

Hi,
I have just completed my BSc. Computer Science studies. My final-year project
was entitled 'Practical Grid Computing with Condor', and involved creating an
application that solves QAPs and TSPs of various sizes on Condor and single
machine and compares the computation times in order to ascertain evaluate the
performance of a Condor installation.

You can download the program and its manual for free at http://my.opera.com/
kagwewest. Please leave your comments and suggestions at the blog. I will avail
the source code to anyone on request.

Regards,
Simon.