[Condor-users] auto-clustering of attributes

Hi,

The auto-clustering of attributes seems to be negating the effect of changing a custom attribute that is used in the starter's rank expression. I'd like to modify the importance of a job after submission but it has already been clustered and attribute changes have no effect. How can I limit the attributes used for auto-clustering (and what is the easiest method to make it a global setting)?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Szabolcs