[Condor-users] Remote Procedure Calls and Condor on Win XP

Hello,

I have an application that when run in batch mode initiates several processes, and uses remote procedure calls (RPCs) to communicate between them. When I try to run this application as a Condor job ( on Windows XP, vanilla universe ) the application starts but then exits almost immediately. Is it possible that this is because it initiates multiple processes and uses RPCs? If it is, is there some way I can still use this application with Condor on Windows?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Lance De Vine.

--
Lance De Vine (High Performance Computing)
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)