[Condor-users] What are the rights of the 'condor-reuse-vm1' user on Windows?

I am running a job using condor 6.8.3 /Windows and the exe I am running is giving me an error

ERROR Input/Output : PERMISSION DENIED
  CHECK DIRECTORY ACCESS PERMISSIONS

On a Windows XP execution host.

Unfortunately, I do not have source code to the package, so do not know what file it is trying to open. Even after reading much of the condor manual , it is not clear what rights the special Condor user has to read/write outside of C:/condor/execute

Of course the job runs fine as a regular user outside of condor.

Andrew