Re: [Condor-users] What are the rights of the 'condor-reuse-vm1' user on Windows?

On 3/5/07, Andrew Cunningham <andrewc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running a job using condor 6.8.3 /Windows and the exe I am
running is giving me an error

ERROR Input/Output : PERMISSION DENIED
   CHECK DIRECTORY ACCESS PERMISSIONS

On a Windows XP execution host.

Unfortunately, I do not have source code to the package, so do not
know what file it is trying to open. Even after reading much of the
condor manual , it is not clear what rights the special Condor user
has to read/write outside of C:/condor/execute

Almost none by default (and design)

I suggest you run filemon/processmon from the sysinternals toolset
(now downloadable from microsoft) while a job is running and check
what files it tried to access.

Matt